- Limited production of only 492 bottles
- 2016 Pinot Noir, Adelaide Hills
- Qty: 6 x 750ml bottles
- (Mixed cases are not available)
- FREE SHIPPING (Australia only)
- Delivery to street addresses only. We cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
- International Sales
A wine which we will only produce in years we deem to be exceptional for Adelaide Hills Pinot Noir. The 2018 Reserve Pinot Noir brings together the two finest barriques from the Lenswood and Piccadilly sub regions of the Adelaide Hills to create a wine epitomising the grace, lift and elegance of this truly remarkable vintage.
Produced in small batches, all cold soaked and hand plunged in open fermenters. To create complexity and lift the D4V2 Pinot Noir Clone from Lenswood was vinified using a percentage of whole bunches while the MV6 and 115 clones from Piccadilly were destemmed and fermented as whole berries without crushing. 100% malolactic fermentation aged in French Oak barriques (33% new) for 10 months. Bottled 8 months prior to release with minimal filtration.